Studio 1212 is Hiring Account Executive
Studio 1212 is seeking an Account Executive to join an integrated team, serving both national & international level, high-profile clients. The Account Executive role should provide support across a wide range of areas that could include branding, digital, activation/campaign and other marketing initiatives.
Account Executive typically works under the supervision of Account Manager — serving clients as directed by AM. His/her roles within the creative agency is to oversee projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential. Candidate should also have the willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas as we are moving in youth businesses.
He/she will be expected to involve in pitching new projects, so a confident and assertive attitude is required to represent agency’s ideas and strength.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Regular communication and liaison with clients.
– Work together with AM and SAE on a day-to-day progress of projects, as well as overall project management.
– Run internal and external meetings, ensuring agreements are met and delivering clear creative briefs;
– Ensure projects meet client, agency and regulatory requirements — on time, on budget and according to client’s preference.
– Forge strong client relationships with Creative, Production, Planning, and other partner companies.
– Developing concise proposals and delivering strategic presentations is a plus.
– Able to deliver fresh and innovative ideas to manage client’s expectation.
– Generating accurate reports and status notifications.
Ideal experience required:
– A minimum 1-2 years experience in an account team.
– Bachelors or advanced degree in communication, marketing or business.
– Solid background in digital communication.
– Good relationship building and account executive experience.
– Knowledge of digital research, analysis and measurement techniques.
– Knowledge of basic social media tools, e.g. Sysomos, Radian6, Traackr, etc is a plus.
– Able to work in a fast-paced environment, involving the co-ordination of internal and external staffs.
– Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
To apply, please submit to us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: AE