Tracks to Slow Down on A Busy Day by Raven Navaro
Tracks to accompany you on that 15-minute Go-Jek ride.
Raven Navaro is the guy behind some of the most interesting music videos by emerging local artists. From being the director, producer, editor to special effects, his works include BAP.’s “Malam”, Laze’s “Mengerti”, SORE’s “Rubber Song” to Noise’s “Fuck Your JakSel Lifestyle”.
For this edition of Selected, he has compiled a mixtape to slow down on a busy day. To him, they are records that remind him of his favorite person. Here’s some tracks to enjoy and to accompany you on that 15-minute Go-Jek ride.
1. The Smashing Pumpkins – Tonight, Tonight
2. Bon Iver – Holocene
3. Beirut – East Harlem
4. Death Cab for Cutie – St. Peter’s Cathedral
5. The Shins – Young Pilgrims
6. Florence + The Machine – Long & Lost
7. Fleet Foxes – Tiger Mountain Peasant Song
8. Bombay Bicycle Club – Eyes Off You
9. The National – Don’t Swallow The Cap
10. Arctic Monkeys – Only Ones Who Know