Daydreaming and Day Drinking with Ryo Wicaksono
It’s five o’clock somewhere. Let’s have a drink or two, or ten it’s up to you.
This time, Selected is coming from Ryo Wicaksono, the well-known announcer from your favorite radio station (be it his old station or the current one) and podcaster of BKR Brothers. During this social distancing period, it’s normal if we feel a bit anxious but why don’t we try to let loose a little bit? Hence, aside from accompanying you with his antics, this time Ryo made a mix for daydreaming, day drinking or both.
Like he said, “It’s five o’clock somewhere. Let’s have a drink or two, or ten it’s up to you.” Enjoy this mix in case you’re planning to do that!
1. Quantic – Tell It Like You Mean It
2. Giorgio Tuma – Through Your Hands Love Can Shine
3. Drugdealer – Suddenly
4. Queens of the Stone Age – Make It Wit Chu
5. SAULT – Why Why Why Why Why
6. T. Rex – 20th Century Boy
7. Knox Fortune – Lil Thing
8. The Smashing Pumpkins – Today
9. Gold Celeste – Time of Your Life
10. Band of Skulls – I Know What I Am