Whiteboard Journal is looking for hard working and enthusiastic individuals who would like to quench their thirst for knowledge and put their creative spirit to work to join our 3-month internship program. As an intern you will be exposed to the different departments that make up Whiteboard Journal – working alongside of our editorial, graphic design, marketing departments in bringing our audience the best online and offline programming our web-magazine has to offer.
Not only will you get hands-on experience working side by side with different departments in producing Whiteboard Journal programs but will also be involved in special intern-only projects. Designed both as a learning experience and to encourage individual creativity, these projects will have you working independently and in groups to create works that is supervised by Whiteboard Journal but whose content is entirely yours. This is your chance to showcase your talents and have the world as your audience.
- Must be located in Jakarta as our office is located in Kemang
- Able to intern full-time in our office, 5 days a week
- Posses strong English writing skills
- A strong interest in various subjects such as art and design, music, fashion, culture, even social economics
- Knowledgeable and have a keen interest to keep on learning
- Basic Photoshop skills is a plus!
- A sense of humor is highly recommended
Please send your application including a CV and cover letter and sample article with email subject WI via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A senior copywriter should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience as copywriter. This role requires complete self-assurance, as the senior copywriter is in charge of influencing consumers by delivering a clear message, as well as using their initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into campaigns effectively.
- Receive copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current trends
- Ability to develop a concise and appealing presentation deck
- Check all copy that generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary before presented to client
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Meet deadlines and able to work within budget constraints
- Liaise with clients
- Complete and reports
- Have the ability to plan and strategies high-profile projects according to campaign brief
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – Especially in digital communication
Please send your application including a CV and cover letter only with email subject SC via email to email@example.com.
Studio-1212 is seeking an Account Manager to join an integrated team, serving both national & international level, high-profile clients. The Account Management role should provide support across a wide range of areas that could include branding, digital, activation/campaign and other marketing initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Regular communication and liaison with clients
- Lead day-to-day management of projects, as well as overall account management
- Run internal and external meetings, ensuring agreements are met
- Ensure projects meet client, agency and regulatory requirements—on time, on budget and according to client’s preference
- Forge strong client relationships with Creative, Production, Planning, and other partner companies.
- Developing concise proposals and delivering strategic presentations
- Able to deliver fresh and innovative ideas to manage client’s expectation
- Able to plan out and strategise both thematic and tactical projects
- Proactively leading, encouraging and mentoring team to perform the best of their ability
- Quality control of all works before submissions
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Solid background in digital communication
- Good relationship building and account management experience
- Knowledge of digital research, analysis and measurement techniques
- A sound understanding of: various web technologies to support online campaign execution and digital content creation to data analysis
- Knowledge of basic social media tools, e.g. Sysomos, Radian6, Traackr, etc is a plus.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, involving the co-ordination of internal and external staffs
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- A minimum 4-5 years experience in an account team
- Bachelors or advanced degree in communication, marketing or business
Please send your application including a CV and cover letter only with email subject AM via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.