Angela Judiyanto and Her Slow Jams
From Hiroshi Fujiwara to ABBA.
As one of the local and contemporary artists, Angela Judiyanto is not only known for producing painting. Previously took part at EXI(s)T program at Dialogue Artspace, now her scope of work ranging from mural, to designing clothing label Vacation and running beauty label LAYN. Although underrated but her significant aesthetic, making her an artist you need to keep your eyes on.
So for this Selected, she shared some tracks she usually plays when she paints.
1. Hiroshi Fujiwara – The Swan
2. Hiroshi Fujiwara – Dreaming
3. The Shirelles – Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
4. ABBA – Thank You for the Music
5. Queen – Too Much Love Will Kill
6. Hiroshi Fujiwara – Natural Born Dub
7. Mort Garson – You Don’t Have To Walk A Begonia (by EarpJohn)
8. Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé – Barcelona
9. Richard Hawley – Valentine
10. Marty Robbins – Beautiful Dreamer