Romanticize Your Evening with Raynard Randynata
Something to accompany your pre-drinks.
As a stylist slash photographer, Raynard Randynata surely has to be familiar with outside influences in order to establish his own identity. Being the one who practices the art of dressing as well as the art of capturing raw yet candid moments, he must be conversant with how to set up a mood in order to fully realise his vision. This time, allow him to set up the mood as he has presented a selection of light tunes from the 60s-70s to get on with your pre-drinks.
1. The New Birth – It’s Impossible
2. The Vocaleers – Have You Ever Loved Someone
3. Etta Jones – If I Had You
4. Roberta Flack – Do What You Gotta Do
6. Al Green – Let’s Stay Together
6. Henri Salvador – Pauvre Jesus-Christ
7. The Emotions – Flowers
8. Diana Ross – It’s My House
9. Barbra Streisand ft. Barry Gibb – Guilty
10. The Supremes – Where Did Our Love Go
11. Birdlegs & Pauline – Mist of a Dream