Get Lovey-Dovey with Benedicto
The tunes cover a time full of hope, pure excitement, and unadmitted helplessness.
It’s fair to say that Benedicto Audi Jericho is one of the people behind a lot of influential events and places in Yogyakarta. He’s the director of Yogyakarta-based galleries, Srisasanti Syndicate and Kohesi Initiatives while also managing Nasi Goreng Diplomacy, an art merch retail store and applied art presentation platform. Also, he’s chosen to be a mentor amongst other esteemed creatives representing Indonesia for the Asian creative tournament, Ubisum by Ubies.
Although a busy man, you could always find him either working on the art programs of finding solace in music at the galleries’ home base, Tirtodipuran Link.
For this edition of Selected, he has created a mix built around fragments of the lovey-dovey memory. To him, “the tunes cover a time full of hope, pure excitement, and unadmitted helplessness”.
1. Aldous RH – My Cherie Amour
2. Santamonica ft. Dimas Widiarto – Dew
3. Sunni Colon – God is A Woman
4. Thelonious Monk – I’m Confessin’ (That I Love You)
5. BADBADNOTGOOD – Fall in Love
6. Q-Tip – Blue Girl
7. D’Angelo – One Mo’Gin
8. Little Beaver – I Can Dig It Baby
9. Marvin Gaye – Turn On Some Music Baby
10. Carole Bayer Sager – It’s The Falling in Love
11. Lustt – Pillow Talk
12. Toro y Moi – Imprint After