Januar Kristianto Presents “Quentin Karantino”, A Mix to Help You Get Through Uncertain Times & Future
Some of Jan’s personal favorite jam to accompany y’all through uncertain times & future.
Still staying in? You better be. Don’t worry, Selected is still here to help you get through this. To join our current #WFromHome initiative, this will be a special edition where we would invite our friends to select tunes to accompany your self-quarantine, physical distancing phase. With Spotify as our new home, tunes in the playlist will be updated as new selectors come.
Now we have our friend Januar Kristianto – who has also been working from home since last week to flatten the curve – as the selector of the week. Guess what’s his mix called? Quentin Karantino.
To kick start the mix, he’s rounding up some of his personal favorite jam to accompany you through uncertain times & future. Be gentle to one another, make a phone call to your loved ones, reach out to old friends, listen to new music, read books or zines, discover films you’ve never seen before, let the world knows that you live for the moment because this too, shall pass.
1. Allah-Las – Had It All
2. Jacqueline Taieb – Le Coeur Au Bout Des Doigts
3. Shintaro Sakamoto – From The Dead
4. Os Mutantes – Ando Meio Desligado
5. Love – Orange Skies (Stereo)
6. Mulatu Astatke – Yèkèrmo Sèw
7. The Zombies – Time of the Season (Mono Version)
8. Yura Yura Teikoku – Turtle Talk
9. Haruomi Hosono & Miharu Koshi – Voo Doo Surfer
10. Nancy Sinatra – Killing Me Softly with His Song